As you know, you currently access your annual digital bundle of Lifeway curriculum through My Curriculum Manager. This article is designed to assist in your transition to accessing your digital curriculum through Ministry Grid.
During this transition, we have given you access in Ministry Grid to the same curriculum content that was included in your Annual Digital Bundle that you have accessed through My Curriculum Manager. You will have access to this content for the same amount as the original purchase. After the expiration date, you will need to purchase a monthly subscription within Ministry Grid.
Below are instructions on how to access your curriculum on Ministry Grid
IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST use the email address that is connected to your current annual bundle purchase.
Accessing Your Annual Digital Bundle On Ministry Grid
1) Go to ministrygrid.lifeway.com and Log In using your Lifeway Account. If you do not have a Lifeway Account, please click the Register button to set one up.
NOTE: You MUST use the email address that is connected to your current annual bundle purchase.
2) Next, create your organization. Please enter the name you'd like to use for your church or organization and hit Create at the bottom of the screen.
3) Next you will be informed that there are licenses available to be connected to your organization. Please select, Continue.
4) From here, please select all the licenses listed and then Continue.
5) Select Continue again to finish connecting your licenses to your organization.
6) From there you will be redirected into Ministry Grid where you will now have access to your curriculum accounts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already have a Ministry Grid account and organization, please visit https://ministrygrid.lifeway.com/#/license-pairing to connect your Annual Digital Bundle to your account.
For help getting started using your Digitial Curriculum on Ministry Grid, please see this article.