Easy Links are used to onboard people to your organization. Easy Links will automatically place people in groups, assign roles, and assign training during their on-boarding process!
There are two types of Advanced Invites: Email Invitations and Easy Links.
Email invitations are sent from Ministry Grid; Easy Links are unique URLs sent out by you, the admin.
If you are onboarding many people at one time and do not want to enter multiple emails, choose Easy Link!
- Start by selecting ORGANIZATION from the top menu and then ADVANCED INVITES.
2. Then choose the green (+) ADD button.
Once you choose [Select Easy Link] you'll set up your Easy Link based on who you are inviting/onboarding to your organization:
1. Give your Easy Link a name. This name is used for admin purposes only for identifying the invitation later.
2. How many people would you like to redeem this Easy Link? By default its set to unlimited. (An infinite number may click and onboard into your organization).
3. How long would you like this Easy Link to be active and useable? By default its set to "No Expiration".
4. Roles (Optional) - if you'd like to give your users (who accept the invite) a role in your organization, do so here. This is a great place to give people Admin access if that is applicable for this invitation. If the people this invitation is intended for are not admins, simply leave this blank. You might also decide to assign roles to people that do not have admin access. (Ex. Kids Ministry Check-In or 9:30am Deacon, etc.) To create roles, use this help article.
5. Groups (Optional) - add a group(s) to this invitation so that these users who register with this Easy Link will automatically be added to that group, so the organization is already done for you!
6. Attach Training (Optional) - search for any training and attach to this invitation. When users register using this Easy Link, they will automatically be assigned that training! Just like that, they already have something to do when they log in for the first time.
7. Seats - If you have an unlimited subscription (you probably do) - simply leave this blank.
8. Select [Generate Easy Link].
A unique Easy Link is created! Copy and paste that unique URL and send to the right people. In this example, you would send that link to anyone serving as a Kids Ministry Greeter.
Those greeters would receive this link from you, click it, and be prompted to register an account OR login with an existing account if they have one. Once logged in, the user will have their assigned training and automatically be added to the group you've selected (in the initial setup above). That's it!