When you are browsing the Ministry Grid training library and find a step, such as a video, download, or quiz, that you want to use in another course, you can add it right from the search page.
Here are the steps to follow to add the step to your customized course:
1. Browse the training library and find the course that you are looking for.
2. Click the Sub Menu button to the right of the step (the button with three dots) and select Add to Another Course.
3. Choose if you want to add the step to an existing course or a new course.
4. If you choose a new course, name the course. If you choose an existing course, select which course to add it to.
5. Once you add the step to the course, you can navigate to that course by selecting it in the green navigation bar at the top of the screen.